Day 1: Hanoi – Sapa – Lao Chai, Ta Van, Giang Ta Chai (L, D)
6.30-7.00am: Pick up at your hotel (in the Old Quarter) or meet at our office and depart to Lao Cai (245km). It takes about 5 hours traveling the new highway to Lao Cai. The bus ride brings a good chance to see beautiful scenery of the region along the way.
12.30. Arrive in Sapa. Relax and have lunch at the restaurant. Check in at the hotel.
Afternoon, start a 4 hour trek to visit Lao Chai – Ta Van and Giang Ta Chai village, explore the local ethnic minorities’ life, and admire the spectacular natural scenery with the terraced rice fields. Visit Sapa’s ancient rock formations with engraved images big and small, the unique patterns of the ancients, as well as admire the picturesque bridge to the clouds clear over the Muong Hoa stream.
Enjoy the dinner with local specialties.
Day 2: Cat Cat Village – Hanoi (B, L)
Wake up and enjoy the fresh air and atmosphere of Sapa. Breakfast at a hotel.
9:00am Exploring Cat Cat – Shin chai village of H’mong – a colonial French discovered area and a renowned resort to officials from the early twentieth century. Arriving at Cat Cat village, visitors will be visiting the Hydro-power station, the waterfall of Cat Cat village, as well as learning about the culture, customs and unique people here with traditional crafts such as weaving, carved silver, hand forged agricultural tools.
Car pick up and return to Sapa town. Enjoy lunch at a local restaurant. Free time to walk around or go shopping.
15:00: Begin your journey back to Hanoi. End the tour in Hanoi around 20.30.
- Accommodation: Double/Twin sharing on 3 star/4 star hotel
- Private car as tour itinerary in Sapa
- Limousine bus round trip Hanoi-Sapa
- Meals as indicated: B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner
- English speaking tour guide
- All entrance and sightseeing fees
- Drinks and other meals do not indicate in the program
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, shopping…)
- Single Supplement
- Tax and service charges
TERM & CONDITIONS:
- 100% of the deposit in advance is required
- Promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions
- Extending your stay or upgrading accommodation will be charged in addition
- Cancellation or modification within 14 days prior to the arrival date will be charged at 100% of the total package
- “No-Show” will be charged at 100% of the total reserved package
- The above package is applied to 2 adults. An additional person will be charged
- Any additional services not mentioned in “Inclusions” will be applied surcharge.