DAY 1: HANOI AIRPORT – HANOI HOTEL
Arrive at Noi Bai Airport and our driver will be waiting at the airport. The driver will take you to the Peridot Grand Luxury Boutique Hotel located at 33 Duong Thanh Street, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi City, Vietnam.
You will enjoy one or more nights with a range of complimentary luxury amenities at Peridot Grand Luxury Boutique Hotel and experience our unparalleled service, warm atmosphere and a wide range of dining options.
DAY 2: HANOI – HA LONG BAY – LAN HA BAY
08:30 Luxury van picks you up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter. Enjoy the landscape of the Red River Delta on the way to HaLong Bay.
11:30 Arriving at Lot 32 – Tuan Chau Marina – have check-in procedures at the waiting lounge. You can take special tea at the lounge with a warm welcome.
12:15 Transfer to Orchid Cruises by a tender boat. Welcome aboard, we’ll have some welcome drinks and gather at the restaurant for a cruise briefing and some safety instructions.
13:00 Passengers will be taking lunch while we cruise and visit HaLong Bay – Lan Ha Bay – one of the New Seven Wonders of Nature
14:15 We progress to Trung Trang cave by our bus on Cat Ba Island which is located in the middle of Cat Ba National Park with Kim Giao forest around the cave.
Trung Trang cave located in Trung Trang Valley, which is 15km away from the northwest of Cat Ba town. The cave is 300m long through the mountain, possessing a mysterious beauty due to the geological tectonics in million years along with many historical vestiges. The cave has many stalactites with different shapes that stimulate human imagination and amaze visitors.
17:00 Orchid Cruises enters a less populated area at Tra Bau – Lan Ha Bay. Enjoy a nice swim in the green, emerald water.
18:00 Onboard you may join a cooking demonstration and enjoy the Happy Hour (buy 1 get 1) at the bar while watching the view of the bay at sunset.
Option: Massage service available. Please book with our Cruise Manager directly.
19:15 Savor a fusion dinner made with the freshest ingredients in a sophisticated space with elegant French neoclassical style and traditional oriental touches.
21:00 It’s time to admire the beauty of the night on the bay, our bar on the sundeck and in the restaurant welcomes you. You may want to try your luck with squid fishing or watch a movie in the restaurant, we also have chess and cards for you. Overnight on board.
23:00 Overnight on board.
DAY 3: LAN HA BAY
6:30 The day starts early onboard Orchid Cruises with a Tai Chi session on the sundeck. Breakfast is served in the dining room with a morning view of the bay’s landscape, then we continue our journey.
7:00 We will have breakfast at the restaurant while continuing the cruise.
8:00 Transfer to tender to visit Viet Hai village. You will take the bicycle trip along the village path and go through rain forests and dark tunnels. Enjoy stunning scenery of rice fields on the way. Stop at the village to relax. Visit an ancient local house, made from straw, mud, bamboo…you will have a chance to see the local life in a valley of local people.
Optional electric car service is available (at an extra cost).
Back to day boat for visiting Lan Ha Bay. Lunch will be served on the day boat.
14:00 Visit Ba Trai Dao (Three Peaches islets), this peaceful body of water has beautiful scenery, making it the perfect place for scenic kayaking or relaxing on a sandy beach.
17:00 Return to Orchid Cruises. Guests may join a cooking class, take a swim at the untouched area, or enjoy the Happy Hour (buy 1 get 1) at the bar while watching the magnificent sunset over the Gulf of Tonkin.
19:30 Fusion Dinner is served. Enjoy delicious local food prepared and served for you by our wonderful onboard catering staff. This is a delightful meal in an intimate romantic setting.
21:30 Enjoy the landscape of the bay at night up on the top deck. Relax whilst enjoying drinks from the bar. Try your hand at night squid fishing, watching a movie in the restaurant. Overnight on board.
Option: Massage service available. Please book with Cruise Manager directly (please see massage menu)
23:00 End of Day Two program
DAY 4: HALONG BAY – HANOI
6:30 It is a perfect time to refresh and indulge yourself in the peaceful beauty of the bay with a tai chi session on the sundeck. If you want to hunt for dawn, get up from 5:30 to 6:00 depending on the season, and consult our sailors.
07:00 We will have breakfast at the restaurant while continuing the cruise.
07:45 Kayaking activities in the Ao Ech area are held to discover the hidden charm of Ha Long – Lan Ha Bay
09:30 Orchid Cruises welcomes you back on board and it is time for checking out.
10:00 Enjoy a delightful brunch at our restaurant while cruising back.
11:30 Disembark Orchid Cruises at Tuan Chau Marina, say best wishes, and end your cruise with us.
14:30 Bus will pick you up to transfer to our hotel.
- Due to cruising conditions, itineraries may change without prior notice. Wi-Fi is available in the restaurant/bar area, but internet connectivity is limited due to the geography of Ha Long Bay. Thank you for your understanding.
- Additional charges
1-night or more nights at Peridot Grand Luxury Boutique Hotel
- Complimentary buffet breakfast
- Welcome drinks & refresh towels.
- Complimentary WIFI internet access.
- Daily housekeeping service
- Daily replenishment of purified bottled drinking water
- Free use of in-house leisure facilities i.e. swimming pool, Jacuzzi, Gym & Fitness
2-nights cruise aboard Orchid Cruise
- Luxury room and facilities as ordered
- All onboard meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- Kayaking, cooking demonstration, Tai chi session, swimming in the sea (if the weather permits), movies, squid fishing, music entertainment
- English-speaking tour guide and onboard service fee
- Day boat for exploring Viet Hai village and tour guide for the 2nd day of 3 days/2 nights package
- Welcoming drink, two bottles of water in the cabin
- Onboard insurance, sightseeing fees, and value added tax
- Complimentary shared limousine bus round trip transfer Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi
- Airfare and transfer
- Visa arrangements
- Spa treatment services
- Beverages and tobacco
- Tips and other expenses not mentioned in the Inclusions
- Massage treatment (available to be booked in advance).
- Personal expenses and services not included in the service include
TERM & CONDITIONS:
- 100% of the deposit in advance is required
- Promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions
- Extending your stay or upgrading accommodation will be charged in addition
- Cancellation or modification within 14 days prior to the arrival date will be charged at 100% of the total package
- “No-Show” will be charged at 100% of the total reserved package
- Any additional services are not mentioned in “Inclusions” will be applied surcharge
- Extending your stay or upgrading accommodation at hotel/ cruise will be charged in addition
- Modification is subjected on availability and surcharge might be occurred